We are going to hold what we hope will be our last online County Day during the Covid-19 period.
We, in North Yorkshire, will hold a series of online events throughout Sunday 25th April, starting on the hour at 9am, 10am, 11am, then 1pm, 2pm and culminating in a St George's Day service and renewal of promises at 3pm.
What is also really exciting is this event will be a joint one with Girl Guiding across the County, so has the potential to be a mammoth event!
We hope this will be our biggest and best and we can celebrate the journey we will now take together to return to more normal Scouting and Guiding.
So, we need TWO things from you:
1. The offer to run an activity. We have had some amazing creative and practical activities in the last year.
So, how about offering one of those fantastic activities you have run in your section that we can all share in?
We start each session on the hour and sessions can last any time between 20 minutes and 50 minutes.
You can do it live or if you want it can be pre-recorded and broadcast during the day.
It would be great to have as many activities each hour as we can muster.
• Name of your activity
• Any materials participants need to gather before hand
• Which section is it suitable for or is it for everyone (we would welcome activities for all sections, including leaders)
• What time slot(s) you would prefer
• If you are doing your session live or recorded
2. We would also like to have a badge for the event.
It needs to have the theme of the day "Journeying on Together" along with Guides and Scouts of North Yorkshire, April 2021. We need a great design that symbolises us moving on. Entries to by Friday 12th March.
So, let's make this the last, biggest and best online event and look forward to the days when we can all meet together once again.
Sounds like 'Good News' at last.